PODOPOSTUROLOGY – POSTURAL PROGRAM / HOW TO CUSTOM-MAKE A POSTURAL SHOE INSERT.
Are you aware that a lot of complains reported on your daily practices may have iniated on the feet?
Afonso Salgado – CEO and Founder of Salgado Institute of Integral Health.
Lisandro Ceci – Brazil
- Joint pain, lower back pain, cervical pain, vertigo, vascular alterations, headaches and postural alterations are some of the conditions that are approached by the
- The relation between the feet and the Center of gravity ; the postural strategies that are utilized, the type of loading, these are some of the themes studied by PODOPOSTUROLOGY.
The PODOPOSTUROLOGY is a field of science that study how the feet influence body posture and how it interferes with the Nervous System.
The professional, after performing a careful evaluation, will identify the imbalances and will make the corrections by custom-making by personalizing and unique postural shoe insert . In addition, custom-made therapeutical exercises´ program will be designed for each case.
Target Audience: Physical Therapists.
Duration: 3 days (24 hours).
- To Introduce this type of postural control approach through one of the most important sensorial systems – The Podal System.
- To capacitate through a structural, functional clinical exam in conjunction with technology- Baropodometry.
- To capacitate the Professional in the comphreension of different shoe- inserts, its elements and custom-made structures.