On September 2017, the Salgado Institute of Integral health was proud to bring the best-seller author Dr. Mario Martinez for an International Workshop - The MindBody Self in four different cities in Brazil.
Dr. Mario Martinez is a clinical neuropsychologist who specializes in how cultural beliefs affect health and longevity.
He proposes, based on credible research evidence, that longevity is learned and the causes of health are inherited in his newly released book - The MindBody Self. Como a Longevidade é Culturalmente Aprendida e as Causas da Saúde são Herdadas.
He is also the author of the bestselling book - The MindBody Code: How to Change the Beliefs that Limit Your Health, Longevity, and Success that teaches his theory and practice of Biocognitive Science to the general public.
In addition to longevity, he also explains why our immune system is not just a protector. Instead, it responds to the cultural premises we learn to perceive the world.
In September, Salgado Institute of Integral Health promoted Dr. Martinez´s workshops in four cities in Brazil and also released his newest book in a Portuguese version.
Most Recent Media Appearances and Articles:
• Deepak Chopra’s Curious Minds series
• The Huffington Post article with video clip of Dr. Christiane Northrup’s interview on Oprah’s
Super Soul Sunday
• Articles in The Huffington Post
• Interview on The Huffington Post Live
• Articles in Thrive Global
• PBS Special with Dr. Christiane Northrup Glorious Women Never Age
• Interview with Steve Paikin on The Agenda
• Interview on Ismael Cala’s CNN En Español